Hello my name is Jon Whitton my wife is Steph our children are Hugo & Macy
We would like to thank you all for your warm welcome, wishes, help and support.
We are really looking forward to being an active part of the Bampton community.
I Trained at East Devon College 1996 – 1999 as a Chef and as a silver service waiter and have worked as a
- Trainee Chef at Exeter University Devonshire House
- Master’s Chef Blundell’s School
- Sous Chef The Tiverton Hotel
- Head Chef Parkway Country House Hotel
- Head Chef Castle Grove Nursing Home Bampton
- Then setting up Jon’s Café & Catering Service 4 years ago
We will be open from Monday January 30th 2017 with our friendly staff.
Offering you freshly prepared home cooked local food and drinks with good service in a warm, friendly, family, atmosphere.
There will be a daytime menu with daily specials on the board and themed evenings with exclusive menus.
We look forward to meeting you soon.